One hundred percent cotton makes the Carhartt line of Carhartt Men's Navy Flame Resistant Classic Plaid Shirt a hit in the office, as well as at home during dinner parties. The stylish FR twill button downs include a spread collar and button closure to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the wildly popular shirts. Triple stitched main seams add an element of class, while ensuring the Carhartt Men's Navy Flame Resistant Classic Plaid Shirt remain intact for years to come. Resilient fabric prevents odor and stain build up, so the stylish shirt looks as good the 100th day of use as it looked the day you first put it on.
- 6.5-ounce, FR twill: 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- Button-down collar with button closure
- FR melamine buttons throughout
- Two chest pockets with button closures
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- Carhartt FR label sewn left pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on sleeve placket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112