When you need a rugged coat to work outdoors, the Carhartt Men's Royal Flame Resistant Striped Duck Traditional Coat has got you covered. Highly durable fabrics offer comfort by quickly removing perspiration from the skin. Multiple outer and inner pockets allow you to store electronic devices and important business documents. Odor and stain resistant technology ensure the Carhartt Men's Royal Flame Resistant Striped Duck Traditional Coat retains its integrity for years to come. This coat meets the performance requirements of CSA-Z96-09 Class 1 Level FR.
Impress your loyal customers by giving them this top of the line outer apparel.
- 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
- 11.5 ounce FR quilt lining: FR modacrylic batting quilted to FR twill face cloth
- Fleece lined insulated stand-up collar with flap to cover hidden snaps for detachable optional FR hood (FRA265)
- Two large patch pockets with flaps and hook-and-loop closures.
- Left pocket has radio integration pass-through slot inside to allow microphone cord to pass through the pocket into interior of the garment
- Two inside pockets: right patch pocket with FR hook-and-loop closures, and left bellow pocket with elastic top entry and microphone pass through
- Nomex FR inside-waist adjustable drawcord
- Nomex FR rib-knit storm cuffs
- Two-way brass zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Two utility bands on chest
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Bi-swing back and elbow pleats for ease of movement
- Meets the performance requirements of CSA-Z96-09 Class 1 Level FR
- 13 oz duck fabric is CGSB155.20-2000 certified
- Yellow/Silver/Yellow 2-inch contrasting trim (RT80 220C